Our Dishwasher position is one of our most important positions at Wade’s—we can’t cook or serve the food to our guests if our pots and dishes aren’t clean!
In this position, we offer:
- Above-average hourly wage starting at $13/hour in this non-tipped position
- Day and Night shifts are available
- Day shifts range from 7:30am - 4:15pm
- Night shifts range from 4pm - 10pm
- FREE meals and beverages each shift that you work
- Part-time and full-time opportunities are available
Responsibilities of our dishwashers are:
- Ensuring all dishes and pots are properly cleaned, sanitized, and stocked
- Housekeeping duties such as cleaning floors and removing trash.
- You will be expected to do heavy lifting
- You will be on your feet for the majority of your shift
- Follow policies and procedures set in place for all Wade's Team Members
At Wade’s, we are striving to be known as the BEST! So we’re looking for the BEST to join our team. As a member of the Wade’s team, you will work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, high-volume environment. We want you to be willing to learn and take pride in your position. At Wade's, it's more than just a job. It's a culture that revolves around professionalism, excellence, and being proud of the logo that you wear to work every day. That's The Wade's Way!
- Dependable team player
- Able to work Sundays
- High energy level
- Positive attitude
- Motivated to learn & succeed
- No criminal history
- Ability to be at work on time
- At least 16 years of age
- FREE meals & beverages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid vacation time
- Anniversary rewards
- Yearly Bonuses
- We pay over 75% of Health Insurance Premiums if eligible!
- Dental, Vision, Accidental, Disability Insurance & more!
- 401k retirement plan w/ company match