We are looking for someone that is eager to learn and succeed as one of our Experienced Kitchen Team Members. Our skilled positions in the kitchen include Bread Cook, Prep Cook and Fry Cook. All of these positions are "behind the scenes" and extremely important to the success of the restaurant. Our environment is fast-paced and we expect you to be able to work as part of a team and follow instructions. You will be working in a kitchen on your feet during the shift. We will train you to master these speciality position skills in order to execute them each day. We are known for great food at Wade's -- this wouldn't be possible without our Experienced Kitchen Team Members!
In this position, we offer:
- Fast-paced environment where you are never bored and time goes by quickly!
- Above-average hourly wages starting at $14/hour in this non-tipped position
- Morning shifts range from starting at 7am to ending at 4pm
- Night shifts range from starting at 1pm to ending at 10pm
- FREE meals and beverages each shift that you work
- Part-time and full-time opportunities are available
- YOU MUST HAVE PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
Responsibilities of our Experienced Kitchen Team Members are:
- Our skilled positions in the kitchen include Bread Cook, Prep Cook and Fry Cook.
- Bread Cooks prepare our famous cornbread and yeast rolls
- Prep Cooks prepare our specialty items based on thorough recipes that we have in place
- Fry Cooks are responsible for the fry station where all fried items are cooked
- Follow policies and procedures set in place for all Wade's Team Members
- Efficiency and speed
- Properly store, handle, and inspect serving areas regularly to ensure safe, sanitary food-handling practices
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- You will be on your feet for the majority of your shift
At Wade’s, we are striving to be known as the BEST! So we’re looking for the BEST to join our team. As a member of the Wade’s team, you will work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, high-volume environment. We want you to be willing to learn and take pride in your position. At Wade's, it's more than just a job. It's a culture that revolves around professionalism, excellence, and being proud of the logo that you wear to work every day. That's The Wade's Way!
- Work experience in a professional kitchen
- Dependable team player
- Able to work Sundays
- High energy level
- Positive attitude
- Motivated to learn & succeed
- No criminal history
- Ability to be at work on time
- At least 18 years of age
- FREE meals & beverages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid vacation time
- Anniversary rewards
- Yearly Bonuses
- We pay over 75% of Health Insurance Premiums if eligible!
- Dental, Vision, Accidental, Disability Insurance & more!
- 401k retirement plan w/ company match