Our Frozen Foods were created for those times when you want the taste and quality of homemade , but don’t have the time to prepare it. All of our frozen food products are made at the restaurant using the same recipes and quality ingredients as the items you have been enjoying at Wade’s for years. Our bagged yeast rolls and cornbread are vacuum packed to preserve their taste and texture for months in your freezer. We also designed our frozen casseroles to be cooked in your oven and not the microwave. It takes a little longer, but the end result is a product with the taste and texture of homemade. This is something you just can’t get using a microwave.
Our delicious casseroles are available in quart cups ready to thaw and bake in your own pans. These are great for those busy family evenings when you have to run to ball practice or dance class or when you need a quick casserole for a church social or a friend in need. Simply thaw what you need, pour into your own casserole dish and bake. One quart will serve 5 people. We do all the work, and you can take all the credit. We won’t tell if you don’t!
Wade's favorites available in quart cups:
- Broccoli Casserole
- Sweet Potato Soufflé
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Cornbread Dressing
A Wade’s meal wouldn’t be complete without our delicious rolls and cornbread. We know that bread is best when it is served fresh out of the oven. That’s why we came up with our par baked yeast rolls and our frozen cornbread.
- Yeast Rolls - Our Yeast Rolls are par-baked and then frozen. All you have to do is finish baking and Enjoy! Pop one in the toaster oven in the morning for breakfast!
- Cornbread Muffins — Muffins are fully cooked. Just thaw and then microwave for a few minutes. Yummy!
Don’t forget to get one of our delicious pies for dessert. The selection will vary, so be sure to ask what is currently available in our freezer case. Some frozen customer favorites are:
- Pecan Pie - A Wade’s tradition for years. It’s made using Betty Lindsey’s own recipe!
- Key Lime Pie - Tart, tangy and delicious! Sure to be enjoyed at your next special occasion.
- Peanut Butter Pie - A delicious frozen homemade pie made with cool whip, peanut butter and cream cheese.
- Derby Pie - Homemade with pecans, chocolate chips, and a yummy buttery filling.
1 Quart Cups
Macaroni & Cheese $7.95
Cornbread Dressing $7.95
Broccoli Casserole $7.95
Hashbrown Casserole $7.95
Derby Pie $10.75
Pecan Pie $10.75
Peanut Butter Pie $10.75
Lemon Pie $10.75
French Silk Pie $16.99
Turkey Gravy (qt) $3.25
Yeast Rolls (12) $4.65
Cornbread Muffins (12) $4.65
Iced Tea (gallon) $4.50