Sponsorship & Donation Requests
During our busy holiday season of November and December, we are unable to honor any food or tea requests.
At Wade’s, we believe in giving back to the Spartanburg community, and we are proud to support many local charities and organizations each year. Please understand that we receive more donation and sponsorship requests than we are able to fulfill, so unfortunately we will not be able to honor all requests.
If you would like for us to donate to or sponsor your organization or event, please read the following guidelines before submitting a request.
Criteria for Charitable Donations and/or Sponsorships:
- All donations & sponsorships are approved by our corporate office and not the restaurant.
- Requests should ONLY be submitted via the Donation Request Form (below). Requests cannot be approved over the phone or in person.
- Requests should be made at least 30 days before needed.
- We do not sponsor individuals in personal endeavors, including sports tournaments, marathons, etc.
- Due to our large customer base, we are not able to sponsor individual church events.
- Donations of cooked food products are limited to certain times due to production volume.
- Tea donations are simpler and more likely to be approved than food donations.
- We do not allow solicitation or collection jars at the restaurant.
- We do not participate in Spirit Nights or percentage-of-sales events.
- We do not advertise with discount offers or coupons.
If needed, you can email us at Donations@EatAtWades.com.
Thank you for your interest in Wade's. We’re happy to do what we can to support our Spartanburg community!