Our dining room is looking for a Busser to join the team to help clean and clear tables so that we can quickly seat our guests in line. This position is often customer-facing so we require a professional attitude, neat appearance and lots of speed and energy!
In this position, we offer:
- Above average starting wage of $13 per hour
- Day shifts are available
- Day shifts range from 10am - 5pm
- Opportunities for advancement
- FREE meals and beverages each shift that you work
- Part-time and full-time opportunities are available
Responsibilities of our Busser are:
- Cleaning and clearing tables in the dining room
- Taking out trash
- Handling restroom cleaning duties
- Lots of speed and energy
- Professional attitude
- Neat appearance at all times
- Delight guests so they can't wait to come back
At Wade’s, we are striving to be known as the BEST! So we’re looking for the BEST to join our team. As a member of the Wade’s team, you will work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, high-volume environment. We want you to be willing to learn and take pride in your position. At Wade's, it's more than just a job. It's a culture that revolves around professionalism, excellence, and being proud of the logo that you wear to work every day. That's The Wade's Way!
- FREE meals & beverages
- EVERY SATURDAY OFF!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid vacation time
- Anniversary rewards
- Yearly Bonuses
- We pay over 75% of Health Insurance Premiums if eligible!
- Dental, Vision, Accidental, Disability Insurance & more!
- 401k retirement plan w/ company match
- Dependable team player
- Able to work Sundays
- High energy level
- Positive attitude
- Motivated to learn & succeed
- No criminal history
- Ability to follow our strict dress code:
- Minimal jewelry
- No colored fingernail polish or fake nails
- Must cover large tattoos
- Ability to be at work on time
- At least 16 years of age
Wade’s Restaurant is an equal opportunity employer.