75 YEARS OF FAMILY COOKING
Wade's Restaurant was founded in 1947 by Wade and Betty Lindsey when they purchased a small grocery store on South Pine Street in Spartanburg, SC. Mrs. Betty began serving her family's recipes of Southern-style meats and vegetables from a lunch counter in the back, and word soon spread.
In the 75 years since, the Lindsey Family and their dedicated team have continued to make traditional Southern dishes with perfectly seasoned vegetables, quality ingredients, and made-from-scratch bread -- all served up by friendly people in our welcoming dining room and ToGo area. Come taste our Southern hospitality!